9 Bedrooms |
8 Bathrooms |
Tennis Court | Table Tennis | Fenced/Heated Pool | Wi-Fi | Small Party Rate |
- Ground floor: Living room (CD). TV room (Sat TV, DVD, PS2). Dining room with doors to terrace. Kitchen (2 dishwashers, microwave) with access to dining terrace. Billiard room (billiard table). Wi-Fi internet access and computer with broadband.
- First floor: Suite comprising: double/twin bedroom with private balcony; double bedroom; terrace; bathroom (Jacuzzi bath). Double bedroom with en suite shower room. Double bedroom (four poster bed) with en suite shower room. Double bedroom (four poster bed) with en suite shower room and access to suite terrace.
- Second floor: Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room and private balcony. Double bedroom with open en suite shower room. Double/twin bedroom (fireplace) with en suite shower room and private balcony. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (separate shower) and sauna. All bedrooms have TV, DVD, hairdryer.
- Outside: 6 acres of grounds and woodland. Lawned garden. Tennis court (hard surface), table tennis, badminton, croquet, boules. Dining terraces. Summer kitchen (oven, hob, dishwasher, sink, fridge). Barbecues. Shower room. Hot tub.
- Private fenced and heated swimming pool (15m x 7m) with corner steps
We view many houses but few compare to Manoir Atlantique, a beautiful 19th century Basque style mansion which offers a concept that is unique in our portfolio of properties. Beautiful landscaped grounds, fabulous facilities (including a heated pool and tennis court) and a stylish interior are enhanced by a fully catered service allowing guests to completely relax in the safe knowledge that everything is being taken care of.
Catered chalets in ski resorts have been popular for a long time and it was with this thought in mind that the owners of Manoir Atlantique began their search for a summer property where they could apply the same principle with a dose of sunshine and warmth.
They arrived in Soustons, a bustling lakeside town only 7km from the golden sandy beaches on the Côte d'Argent, just north of Biarritz.
A year of restoration work transformed the villa into a resplendent, high quality place to stay. Original parquet floors, wood panelling, marble fireplaces and a splendid oak stairway showcase the traditional elements whilst neutral tones and modern facilities add the contemporary touch. Each of the nine bedrooms is individually designed and decorated and the only difficult decision to make is which one to choose!
As befits a catered villa, food and wine play an important part. Gastronomic meals, poolside barbecues and afternoon tea are the order of the day. Food and recipes are often local and the wines are carefully selected.
There is plenty to see and do, not only at the property but in the surrounding area. Sailing, windsurfing, swimming, cycling, walking and surfing are simply a few of the options available. Less strenuous activities include time spent at one of the spas in Dax or a stroll around the glamorous resort of Biarritz, a 30min drive south.
A property of this quality and stature is rare and we are delighted to feature it in our portfolio.
From 25th May to 28th September 2013 the price per week is for the property on a 'Catered' basis only. The weekly price includes the following:
- Champagne reception (soft drinks for the children)
- Daily breakfast (Full English and Continental breakfast) served on the poolside terrace, in the grand dining room or in the privacy of your own room, if preferred
- Daily afternoon tea with a selection of cakes, muffins, biscuits, fresh fruit, tea, filtered coffee, hot chocolate, soft drinks & juices
- Two lunches:
- A gourmet BBQ served on the poolside terrace; wine/beer/soft drinks included
- A 3-course lunch served on the poolside terrace; wine/beer/soft drinks included
- Four gastronomic 4 course evening meals with complimentary regional wine served either inside in the grand dining room or alfresco-style, on the poolside terrace. An a-la-carte wine list will also be available
- Drinks minibar by the pool
For those taking the property on a self catering basis, be assured the kitchen is well equipped. Should you wish to book a meal or two during your stay, this is possible (payable locally).
The house managers and staff live in separate accommodation within the grounds. They are on hand to ensure that your holiday runs smoothly, to offer any additional information and advice and remain discreet and professional at all times.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click price to Book Online: