8 Bedrooms |
8 Bathrooms |
Wi-Fi | Small Party Rate |
- Aldea Repos (Sleeps 8)
- Ground floor: Entrance hall. Living/dining room (TV,DVD,CD). Kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, washing machine). Cloakroom. Double bedroom (ceiling fan) with en suite shower room. Twin bedroom (ceiling fan) with en suite shower room. Wi-Fi. Central heating throughout house.
- First Floor: Double bedroom (A/C) with en suite shower room. Twin bedroom (A/C) with en suite shower room
- Hermana (Sleeps 8)
- Ground floor: Open plan living/dining room/kitchen (TV, CD, dishwasher, washing machine). Cloakroom. Wi-Fi. Central heating throughout house.
- First Floor: Two twin bedrooms (ceiling fans) with en suite shower room. Twin bedroom (A/C) with en suite shower room. Double bedroom (A/C) with en suite shower room.
- Outside: Mature gardens of lawns, olive groves and shrubbery. Open and covered terraces. In-built barbecue. Private parking.
Private swimming pool (10m x 6m) with Roman steps
This beautifully converted Catalan ‘masia’ sitting majestically amid multi-levelled gardens of lawns, olive groves and mature sub tropical shrubbery has been beautifully restored over a period of years using a mixture of reclaimed and local materials of the highest quality. The result is a spacious, comfortable abode that combines the ambiance and charm of a traditional Catalan farmhouse with all the comforts of modern day fixtures and fittings.
Comprising two adjoining and completely self-contained houses, Aldea Repos is the perfect choice for large family groups who wish to holiday together and at the same time retain a certain amount of privacy and independence. Its well appointed accommodation includes two open plan living/dining areas and two fully equipped farmhouse style kitchens, whilst every bedroom is thoughtfully equipped with its own en suite shower room, each tastefully decorated with eye catching, pretty hand painted tiles.
Nestling into verdant hillside behind the medieval stone village of Regencós (400m), the location feels undoubtedly rural and yet some of the coastline’s most beautiful beaches and picturesque fishing villages such as Aigua Blava, Tamariu and Llafranc are all within a 20 minute drive, allowing visitors to enjoy both the picturesque rural surroundings of a country retreat and the shimmering translucent waters of the Mediterranean.
Regencós is a delightful, unspoilt and essentially Catalan village with a local population of just 350 inhabitants. Here, life continues at a relaxed pace and guests will no doubt relish an evening stroll down to the main square for dinner in the local restaurant. Due to its excellent location, midway between the market town of Palafrugell (4km) and castle-top Begur (3km), all amenities, including several recommended restaurants, are close to hand.
Parties paying the small party rate will have use of Aldea Repos (sleeps 8) only.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click price to Book Online: