Masks are not necessary although social distancing must be maintained at all times.
Supermarkets/Shopping in general
• Shops and supermarkets are open as usual and it is not necessary to wear a mask.
• Hand sanitising gel is provided at the entrance and exits and floors may be marked to help maintain social distancing
• Some “fresh items” are pre-bagged.
• These are all open as usual and it is not necessary to wear a mask. Social distancing must be maintained and sun loungers are arranged to help with this. Sun loungers are disinfected after each use.
• Bars, restaurants and cafes are all open as usual and it is not necessary for diners to wear masks, although staff will be using them.
• Hand sanitising gel is provided at the entrance and in the services.
• Banks are open as usual but with a limited number of people allowed in at any one time.
• There are no restrictions on taxis or when sharing cars.
• Public transport is running as usual and passengers are advised to wear masks.
• Cultural sites are running as usual. Tours are running at limited service at the moment due to lack of demand.