Covid-19 Holiday Guarantee 2021
Book with Confidence – We have you covered
If Government advice prevents your 2021 holiday from going ahead, your money is 100% safe.
With so much uncertainty in the world, we believe more than ever you need a company that you know you can rely on. If you have already booked with us or are currently undecided whether to book, let us put your mind at rest and remove any fear of financial risk.
We have already sold 1000’s of holidays for 2021 and to ensure you can book the property that you really want it is always best to book early and avoid the disappointment of your chosen weeks no longer being available. At Vintage Travel we would like to offer our assurance that we will do all we can to make your holiday experience as enjoyable as possible. With that in mind, we want to give you the peace of mind that you will get your holiday – or your money back.
If one of the following restrictions are in place within 14 days of the start of your holiday you will be entitled to change your booking without any amendment fee or cancel the holiday and request a full refund of monies paid to us.
The UK’s FCDO advises against all but essential travel to the destination of the property you booked through Vintage Travel.
The borders to the destination of the property are closed.
You are required to quarantine on arrival at the destination of your property.
If one of the following restrictions are in place within 7 days of the start of your holiday you will be entitled to change your booking without any amendment fee.
You are required by Government restriction to quarantine for 7 days or more on your return to the UK.
You are under a local/national Government imposed restrictions (lockdown) preventing you from travelling.
The small print!
1. Applies to all departures up to 31 December 2021
2. The ‘start of your holiday’ is deemed to be the arrival date at your property as shown on our Booking Confirmation.
3. Fees and refunds relate to the rental price paid for the property. There may be fees relating to any flight/other travel costs.
4. As per our standard terms and conditions you must have adequate travel insurance in place.
5. For British citizens, the right to change your dates or cancel will depend on whether you are deemed free to travel to the specific region where your holiday property is located, as determined by the official advice from the FCDO that can be found here: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
6. For foreign nationals, the right to change your dates will depend on whether you are free to travel to the specific region where your holiday property is located, as determined by the official advice from the governing body of your country of residence.
We just love to talk.
I don’t think any of us will ever forget the year of 2020. At Vintage Travel we appreciate how many have been affected and in so many ways.
Throughout this crisis we have always tried to do the right thing, not just legally but morally too. We appreciated that many of our clients would want to speak to us in person, and that is why we have continued to have adequate team members ready to take your calls and answer your queries.
We have received 1000’s of calls (and made 1000’s too), 99.9% of which were answered within just a couple of rings and always in person – never by an automated system! Having been in business for over 30 years we value and respect our clients too much to have it any other way. Thank you to all our wonderful clients who have been so supportive of our team and for the many kind comments that you have sent in.
'A real person not a robot!'
“I needed to change my holiday booking and was able to do this by phone, whereas other companies I have dealt with recently are online only. The staff were really helpful and sent a confirmation immediately.”
We look forward to speaking with you again soon.
We are proud in 2020 to have been awarded the Platinum Trusted Service Award from Feefo, along with being voted in the Top 20 in the Condé Nast Traveller's Readers’ Choice Awards 2020 – Villa Companies and in the ‘Best Villa Companies 2020' by the Sunday Times.