How to Book
Choose a property
From one of our holiday destinations and view the dates and prices displayed to the right of the property details.
Find a specific property
Search for a property by entering the destination name, villa name or ID in the search bar.
You can either start an online booking by selecting the month and then click on a price next to your required date or call us to check any details you may wish to know. The price shown is for the whole property for a week (or other duration if specified) and is not per person.
You will be guided through the booking process, giving your details, selecting any additional dates, giving names of other party members and then confirming any car hire and insurance details. Booking online can take as little as five minutes.
In some instances we may need to re-check availability before confirming the booking. If this is necessary, you will be notified during the booking process and we would advise you to wait for the confirmation from our sales team before making any travel arrangements.
- To confirm your booking you will be required to pay a deposit of 20% of the villa rental price (minimum £250). Full payment is required to confirm a booking where your holiday departure is within ten weeks.
- An invoice confirming all details will be sent to you. This will include the Property Damage Waiver, any local tourist tax and costs of travel/car hire, as appropriate.
- Any remaining balance after the deposit has been paid is split into two equal payments, the first being due three months after the booking is confirmed and the final balance payable ten weeks prior to departure.
- Ensure all information given to us is correct, as any changes at a later date may be subject to amendment fees.
One of our knowledgeable team may call you shortly after your booking to confirm any details that we need to check and also to answer any questions about your booking.
If you have requested that Vintage Travel research the options for, and arrange your travel arrangements or flights, we will discuss those options with you, tailoring your booking to your requirements prior to confirming these details and taking your booking deposit or payment.
Our online booking system is secured using 256 bit encryption security, ensuring your details are safe with Vintage Travel.
Booking by phone
If you prefer, you can make your booking over the telephone by calling 01954 261 431 and speaking with a member of our reservations team, who will be pleased to offer help with all details of your holiday arrangements including:
- Flights and ferries
- Car hire
At this stage, subject to availability, we will be happy to confirm your booking with the property owner/other service provider or if required we can provisionally reserve the property for you for up to 24 hours.
The booking procedure will follow the details in a, b, c and d above. The payment for the booking can be made over the telephone with either a credit or debit card.
How to contact us: Please view our contact details page or telephone: 01954 261 431.
Please help us to help you
It is of paramount importance that the property you book meets the needs of your party as closely as possible. Please help us to avoid any pitfalls by telling us of any special requirements.
- Is there a member of the party with limited mobility?
- Are you concerned about the safety of a toddler?
- Is there shade within the garden for sensitive skins?
- Are the cooking facilities inside and out adequate for a large party that wishes to self-cater extensively?
- Does the swimming pool have a shallow end?
- Is there a telephone in the house?
- Is privacy a major concern?
These are just a few examples that spring to mind – there are a million and one questions you may wish to ask.