4 Bedrooms |
3 Bathrooms |
WiFi | Heated Fenced Pool | Beach 6km |
- Ground Floor: Open plan dining room/kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher) with door to garden. Living room (wood burning stove, TV, Playstation II, DVD, CD, WiFi) with doors to terrace. Sitting room. Cloakroom. Utility room (washing machine, tumble dryer). Central heating throughout the house (payable locally).
- First Floor: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (no WC). Two double bedrooms each with en suite shower room. Twin bedroom. Cloakroom.
- Outside: Enclosed grounds of lawn and terrace. Barbecue. Shared parking.
- Private heated* fenced swimming pool (12.5m x 5.4m).
Dating back to the 17th century, this characterful stone-built manor house enjoys an enviable location between coast, town and countryside make it an ideal base for exploring this fascinating region.
Capacious rooms dominated by original fireplaces and exposed beams lend a fitting grandeur to the property, which is comfortably and traditionally furnished with antique pieces, tapestries and bookcases filled with leather bound volumes. At the heart of the house, a granite spiral staircase leads to the first floor where the spacious simply furnished bedrooms have been built into the eaves.
The country style kitchen exudes a welcoming atmosphere and leads out to the rear dining terrace and secluded lawned gardens which extend the length of the house toward the pool area, burgeoning with flowers in the spring and summer and with views over fields beyond.
Approached by a winding country lane, the Manoir’s hamlet setting feels miles from the crowds but it is actually very conveniently located to picturesque Pont-Aven (approximately 3km), well known for its many art galleries and also blessed with a good choice of restaurants. A similar distance in the opposite direction, Névez also offers shops and restaurants without the bustle of Pont-Aven. There are several sandy beaches to choose from between Trégunc and the mouth of the Aven river, the nearest being at only 6km.
* Pool heating included in rental price.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.