5 Bedrooms |
5 Bathrooms |
Air Conditioning | WiFi | Hot Tub | Table Tennis | Beach & Taverna 400m |
- Ground Floor: Living room with fireplace (TV, DVD, WiFi). Kitchen/dining room (oven, microwave, dishwasher). Twin bedroom (A/C) with en suite shower room and French doors leading to terrace. Cloakroom (washing machine).
- First Floor: Principal double bedroom (A/C) with Jacuzzi bath, en suite shower room and French doors to private balcony. Double bedroom (A/C) with en suite bathroom, and French doors to private balcony. Twin bedroom (A/C) with en suite bathroom with French doors to private balcony.
- Annexe (external access): Double bedroom (A/C, king size bed, fridge) with spa bath, en suite shower room and balcony.
- Outside: Hot tub. Outdoor kitchen with in-built barbecue, fridge/freezer, ice machine, dishwasher and double sink. Shaded dining area. Shaded and open terraces. Cloakroom. Poolside shower. Hammock. Swing seat. Table tennis. Private parking.
- Private swimming pool (12m x 8m) with separate children's section.
Thalassa Thea is a large modern property situated in a perfect spot above Paramonas beach (400m) with dazzling sea views and wonderful sunsets that will certainly grab the attention. Dedicated to al fresco living, guests can enjoy a generously sized pool, large in-built barbecue and an impressive, fully equipped outdoor kitchen (which also features a dishwasher to help make meals as leisurely as possible!).
Comfortable and spacious, the interior includes double and twin bedrooms spread over two floors, each enjoying splendid sea views. A smart kitchen/dining room sits alongside a comfortable living area with elegant polished floors, restful sofas and its own outdoor terrace. A separate annexe for two nestles just below the main building.
Paramonas Beach is a lovely sandy stretch of coastline on the beautifully unspoilt southwest edge of Corfu. Here gently shelving sand slips into crystal clear waters making it a popular spot for familes (and equally appealing to snorkelers and divers).
Two beachside tavernas, just a few minutes' stroll downhill from Thalassa Thea, mean evenings can linger on and a nightcap or two can be enjoyed whilst gazing at the star constellations.
Set amidst lush forests on the slopes of Mount Gamilios, the pretty mountain village of Aghios Matheos (2km) charms visitors. Kafenions,shops and traditional family-run tavernas are tucked away in its lanes behind faded stone facades in tones of aubergine and ochre. A little further south, the fine sandy beaches of Prasoudi (3km), Kanouli (4km) and the lagoon of Halikounas (8km) are all easily found and well worth discovering.
Please note: Guests paying the small party rate (available in 2017) for up to 8 persons will not have access to the Annexe.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.