4 Bedrooms |
3 Bathrooms |
WiFi | Air Conditioning | 300m Beach | Small Party Rate |
- Upper level: Sitting/dining room with doors to covered terrace (sea views). Kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave). Laundry room (washing machine). Three steps from sitting/dining room leading down to: Double bedroom with doors to covered terrace. Shower room. WiFi.
- Middle level: Twin bedroom (sea views).
- Lower level: Two twin bedrooms (sea views). Bathroom. TV room with door to covered terrace (TV, DVD, i-pod dock, Playstation 3). Shower room. All four bedrooms and the TV room are equipped with air conditioning.
- Outside: Grounds incorporating flowerbeds, open and covered terraces. Covered dining terrace with in-built barbecue and sea views.
- Private swimming pool (8m x 5m at widest point) with corner Roman steps.
Enticing sea views are yours to enjoy from the south facing terraces of this recently refurbished coastal residence, which sits amidst attractive grounds off a leafy residential lane just 300m from the pretty beach of Binibeca with its waterfront restaurant and golden sands.
Imaginatively designed over various different floors, this is a smart and beautifully presented home. Linking bright rooms that are filled with light thanks to an enviable sunny aspect, steps lead up and down the various levels and add a delightful sense of character and charm whilst the updated décor is crisp and contemporary.
On the upper floor, a refreshingly bright living room displays stylish furnishings, a colour scheme reflecting the tones of the nearby sea and patio doors to a covered dining terrace from where views sweep across the pool and over treetops and rooftops to the ocean. On the lower levels, pretty bedrooms enjoy the same light and airy ambience and a cosy television room incorporates an impressive selection of entertainment equipment.
Encircling the house, an attractive combination of covered patios, terracotta tiled terraces and colourful Mediterranean flowerbeds provide an idyllic setting for outdoor living and swimming in the pool. Steps lead the way from here up to the entrance gate from where a pleasant stroll down the road reveals the golden sandy beach and its adjacent restaurant, a little further on from which are some pleasant seafront restaurants and a mini supermarket.
For those wishing to explore the area, this picturesque south eastern corner of the island is fringed by the most scenic of beaches whilst the intimate squares, ancient narrow streets and stunning harbour of Maó are just 6km away.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.