3 Bedrooms |
3 Bathrooms |
Air Conditioning | WiFi | Children's Pool | Pool Table | Beach 2km |
- Ground Floor: Entrance hall. Cloakroom. Open plan living/dining room (A/C, Sat TV, DVD, WiFi, fireplace, bar) with patio doors to covered terrace. Kitchen/diner (A/C, oven, microwave, dishwasher, indoor barbecue/wood-fired grill) with door to summer kitchen. Principal bedroom (A/C) with en suite bathroom (sunken, corner spa bath) and private terrace.
- First Floor: Double bedroom (A/C) with en suite bathroom and patio doors to shared sun terrace. Twin bedroom (A/C) with en suite bathroom and patio doors to shared sun terrace. Access to gated roof terrace.
- Lower Ground Floor: Sitting/games room (TV, pool table). Laundry area (washing machine).
- Outside: Summer kitchen (in-built barbecue, pizza oven, sink) with covered dining terrace. Covered and open terraces. Shower. Private parking with car port.
- Private swimming pool (9m x 5m) with wide Roman steps, feature ‘island’ and...
- Designated, kidney-shaped children’s section (2m x 1m).
On the outskirts of the popular coastal town of Carvoeiro, Villa Vitor sits in a quiet residential area amongst properties of similar high quality and stature. A memorable holiday is assured at this eye-catching villa where the long and impressive list of attributes includes ocean views, easy access to wonderful beaches, walking distance to several excellent restaurants, a south facing private swimming pool, immaculately presented interior, and many other first class holiday facilities.
Stepping through the front door, guests will immediately note the care and impressive attention to detail which the local owners have invested in the property. Every room is lovingly maintained and very well-appointed with individual colour schemes, matching fabrics and appealing creature comforts featured throughout. A comprehensive range of modern appliances includes the thoughtful installation of air conditioning in all of the main rooms.
Hub of Villa Vitor is the attractive entrance hall from where all ground floor rooms radiate. Spacious and airy, the front facing living/dining room has a very large flat screen TV mounted on one wall, a feature bar and patio doors onto the sun terrace that surrounds the wonderful family-friendly swimming pool.
The fitted kitchen/diner is, once again, roomy and is exceptionally well equipped with everything a keen cook should need including a particularly impressive wood-fired grill/barbecue. Doors lead directly and conveniently out to a covered summer kitchen and barbecue area, ideal for lunches in the shade or dinner on a balmy evening. A cloakroom and the principal bedroom with en suite bathroom and a terrace complete the accommodation on this floor.
Upstairs there are two equally attractive bedrooms, one twin and one double both with en suite bathrooms and both sharing an expansive sun terrace with ocean views across the rooftops. On the lower level of the house there is a sitting/games room with pool table, TV, comfortable seating and access to the covered parking area and laundry area.
Outside the grounds are fully enclosed with extensive terracing around the pool and a pathway encircling the property interspersed with areas of shrubbery, citrus plants and lawn.
Having several cafes, restaurants, a mini-market and a tennis club all within a 300m walk helps keep car use to a minimum and it is only 2km to Carvoeiro which offers comprehensive amenities as well as a wealth of bars, cafes and a vast choice of restaurants to suit all tastes. Local Blue Flag beaches to visit include Carvoeiro itself, Praia da Marinha, Benagil and Caneiros (all within a 10-20 minute drive). Just along the coast, the attractive fishing village of Ferragudo (7km) boasts an impressive range of excellent restaurants specialising in fresh seafood dishes or head inland to the historic city of Silves (15km) for a fascinating glimpse of the region’s chequered past. The cooling slopes of the Monchique Mountains (30km) are ideal for enjoying a picnic under pine and eucalyptus forest, trekking, cycling or simply a scenic meander through one of the prettiest and most traditional parts of The Algarve.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.