4 Bedrooms |
3 Bathrooms |
Beach 420m | Table Tennis | WiFi | Small Party Rate | Gated and heated pool |
Sleeps 7 - 8
- Ground floor: Sitting/dining room (TV, DVD, CD, i-pod dock). Inner hall (telephone). Shower room. Kitchen/breakfast room (dishwasher, oven, microwave). Utility room (washing machine). Central heating throughout the house. WiFi.
- First floor: Principal double bedroom (king size bed) with en suite bathroom. Double bedroom. Twin bedroom. Single bedroom (additional pull-out bed). Each bedroom has access onto the sun terrace. Bathroom.
- Basement: Garage (table tennis).
- Outside: Barbecue. Enclosed garden. Open and covered terraces.
- Private gated and heated swimming pool (8m x 4m) with corner Roman steps.
It would be hard to find a more sought after location on this unquestionably picturesque coastline than that which is enjoyed by this beautifully presented home.
Sitting comfortably on the wooded hillside above the attractive fishing village of Tamariu, Els Pins is just a short walk from the steps that lead down to the sandy cove beach some 420 metres below, where a traditional Catalan family atmosphere prevails.
Indeed, life in general here seems to progress at a much gentler pace altogether with early evening the ideal time to enjoy a drink in one of the beachside cafés, stroll along the pedestrianised promenade and watch the 'petanc' matches or the informal beach volleyball games.
Comfortably furnished and decorated with flair, well laid out accommodation lends itself easily to relaxed summer living. Open and covered terraces lead from the main living room, the kitchen is well equipped for large party catering and there is table tennis for impromptu tournaments! Mature trees set in the lawn provide additional shade and an ideal spot for post lunch siestas.
Tamariu offers a small selection of shops and bars, a grocery store and a sprinkling of restaurants which enjoy an excellent reputation for their fresh fish. Just 5km away, Palafrugell boasts a colourful daily market, whilst medieval Pals, Monells, Peratallada, the pottery town of La Bisbal and the Dalí Museum at Figueres are all within easy reach.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.