4 Bedrooms |
2 Bathrooms |
WiFi | Heated Pool | Table Tennis |
Sleeps 6 - 8
- Ground Floor: Open plan living/dining room (TV, DVD, CD, wood-burning stove) with patio doors to terrace. Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher). Cloakroom. Double bedroom. Bathroom (no WC). WiFi. Open tread wooden staircase to…
- First Floor: Double bedroom with low sloping ceiling and window overlooking living room (TV). Small double bedroom with low sloping ceiling.
- Separate Annexe: Cabin style bunkbeds, seating area, washing machine and shower room.
- Outside: Barbecue. Private parking. Lawned garden and woodland. Table Tennis. Table football.
- Private heated swimming pool (8m x 4m) with Roman steps. Open from 23rd April 2016.
Tucked away in a tranquil woodland setting not far from the authentic Breton village of Coray, this innovative property boasts cosy interiors, ample exterior space and a heated swimming pool for an added touch of comfort.
In keeping with the rural setting, natural materials have been used to great effect including exposed stone walls and wooden beams in local timber, and comfortable furniture throughout complements this unique restoration.
Double height ceilings in the dining area and kitchen create a luminous space and a picture window in the kitchen perfectly frames a calming vista of expansive garden and inviting heated pool. A wooden decked dining terrace provides a peaceful corner for enjoying home cooked local Breton fare, and the gardens and surrounding woodland provide plenty of space to roam.
A double bedroom on the ground floor provides a convenient sleeping option for a couple and two further double bedrooms are nestled in the eaves. Outside, a separate annexe offers a handy daytime shower room and an informal living space with built in cabin style bunk beds which teenagers may enjoy making their own.
The nearby village of Coray (2km) offers a small selection of amenities with a broader range available in Rosporden (14km). With Concarneau just 25 minutes (25km) to the south and Douarnenez just 40 minutes (48km) to the east – you will be spoilt for choice of sandy beaches and charming towns during your stay at this property.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.