5 Bedrooms |
4 Bathrooms |
WiFi | Fenced Pool | Hamlet House | Restaurant 800m |
- Ground Floor: Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher). Living room (TV, DVD, CD player). Sitting room (TV) with patio doors to garden. WiFi. Central heating (payable locally).
- First floor: Double bedroom with en suite shower room. Twin bedroom. Twin bedroom. Shower room (washing machine).
- Second floor: Double bedroom with en suite shower room. Twin bedroom. Shower room. Small kitchen area (oven, fridge).
- Outside: Dining pergola. In-built barbecue and pizza oven. Garden with lawn. Private parking.
- Fenced private swimming pool (12m x 6m) with corner Roman steps, open late April to end September.
With the iconic walls of Renaissance Lucca just 2 miles away, Casale Elisa makes for a true Tuscan family holiday in an enviable location, just a short stroll from a quality local restaurant.
This 19th century farmhouse has all the hallmarks of the period with tall ceilings, high windows and cotto floors. Tuscan furnishings and local genre paintings fill most of the rooms. The bedrooms are distributed across the first and second floors with two of the double rooms benefiting from recently modernised en suite facilities.
Accessible via patio doors from an elegant sitting room, the outdoor areas are most inviting: a dining pergola provides a comfortable alfresco dining experience even in the heat of the day and a pizza oven is a very welcome addition. Younger members of the group will no doubt enjoy playing on the immaculate lawned gardens, while older party members drink in the impressive views of the surrounding Gattaiola hills.
Situated on the edge of a small cluster of attractive pastel coloured houses, a short walk from a traditional trattoria, and just on the outskirts of Lucca (3kms), this house is blissfully handy for an evening meal or sightseeing in the attractive walled town.
For an alternative experience hire bikes and cycle the town’s perimeter or simply while away the evenings taking in the vibrant atmosphere. Sandy beaches either side of Pisa (30kms) and further north at Versilia are just half an hour away and Florence (70kms) can be easily reached by train or car in an hour. The justly famed historic villas and formal gardens around Lucca make for an Arcadian half-day out from this superbly located home.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.