Villa Due Santi
6 Bedrooms |
8 Bathrooms |
Air Conditioning | WiFi | Table Tennis |
- Ground Floor: Entrance into open plan living/dining room (TV, DVD player) with patio doors to exterior. Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine) with French doors to covered dining terrace. Two single rooms with en suite shower rooms and French doors to terrace. Double bedroom with en suite shower room and French doors to terrace. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with French doors to terrace. Central heating (payable locally). Air conditioning (payable locally). WiFi.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with en suite shower room and access to panoramic terrace.
- Lower ground floor: Open plan living room with French doors to covered terrace, garden and pool. Shower room. Kitchen (oven, fireplace, pizza oven). Bar. Taverna-style dining room with French doors to covered dining terrace. Table football. Billiard table. Music/DJ system with disco lights. Double bedroom with en suite shower room and French doors to terrace.
- Outside: Covered and open dining terraces. In built barbecue. Shower. Summer kitchen. Private parking. Jacuzzi.
- Private split-level swimming pool (11m x 6m) with Roman steps.
It will be difficult to tear the family away from Villa Due Santi which overlooks historic Todi in some of Central Italy’s finest Umbrian countryside.
This spacious house is full of playful distractions! The swimming pool is divided across two levels with a separate Jacuzzi feature. A pizza oven, outdoor kitchen, and table tennis are just some of the features outdoors and a wraparound covered terrace makes dining outside even in the heat of the day an attractive option.
The large and well equipped ground floor space features a dj console, bar, table football, billiard table and of course a kitchen and living/dining area complete with impressively proportioned fireplace. Most of the bedrooms are found on the ground floor whilst the master bedroom is on the first floor complete with its own panoramic terrace. The bright interiors are decorated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary furnishings and genre paintings and prints.
Nearby Ponte Rio (2km) is ideal for picking up holiday essentials, and just a little farther away Todi (5km) is home to two of Umbria’s finest churches and a quite splendid medieval central square - a space you will enjoy day or night. The surrounding countryside is some of Umbria’s finest with Spoleto (48km) to the east, Perugia (44km) just to the north and Rome (140km) not an unreasonable day out from the villa.
Air conditioning and central heating are available and payable locally.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.