4 Bedrooms |
3 Bathrooms |
Air Conditioning | WiFi | Table Tennis | Small Party Rate |
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall. Living room (TV, DVD, fireplace, A/C) with French doors to garden. Dining room with French doors to terrace. Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, A/C) with French doors to terrace. Double bedroom (TV, A/C) with en suite bathroom and French doors to terrace. Twin/double bedroom (TV, A/C) with French doors to terrace. Twin/double bedroom (TV, A/C) with French doors to terrace. Shower room. Central heating (payable locally). WiFi.
- First floor: Double bedroom (TV, A/C) with en suite shower room.
- Outside: Covered dining terrace. Barbecue. Large lawned gardens. Private parking.
- Private swimming pool with corner Roman steps (10m x 5m).
In a privileged position providing windows on both the hilltop Tuscan towns of Cortona and Castiglion Fiorentino, and within a small hamlet, Casa Leopolda enjoys a supremely enviable location.
Inside this modern villa, decorated in tasteful and contemporary hues with a hint of cool Provençal style, clients will no doubt delight in the superior level of comfort provided by a smart kitchen complete with large central island and modern appliances, and sumptuous furniture.
Three bedrooms on the ground floor ensure that a morning swim in the glistening swimming pool is hassle free, whereas a fourth bedroom situated on the first floor will give an added element of privacy to one couple in the group.
A large, lawned garden and covered dining terrace and pergola with barbecue are perfectly positioned so as to provide views of both stunning Tuscan towns whilst you sample delicious local fare accompanied, of course, by a bottle of the local wine.
Nearby Fratta (3.5km) is within a10 minute drive for an evening meal in one of its restaurants and Cortona (11km) is simply not to be missed: its cobbled streets, restaurant-lined piazzas and stunning vistas from the walls are the pinnacle of Tuscan elegance. Further afield, Arezzo (27km) and Montepulciano (30km) beg to be discovered, or why not head to Lake Trasimeno (25km) for a day on the water or strolling alongside its glittering shores.
- The two bedrooms with twin single beds can be made up as doubles. Please advise at the time of booking.
- When paying the small party rate for up to 4 pax, two bedrooms will be prepared. Please advise at the time of booking which bedrooms you would prefer.
- Please note: the price shown does not include a tourist tax of approx. €8 per person (payable locally). Children under 12 are exempt.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.