4 Bedrooms |
4 Bathrooms |
Heated Pool | Beach: 4km | Restaurant: 1.5km | WiFi |
- Lower ground floor: Laundry room (washing machine) with door to lower garden. Twin bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Ground floor: Open plan sitting/dining room/ kitchen (TV, DVD, CD, WiFi, wood burning stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave) with door to covered dining terrace. Double bedroom. Twin bedroom with en suite shower room. Shower room.
- First floor: Landing with door to terrace. Principal double bedroom with en suite bathroom and Juliet balcony.
- Outside: Enclosed grounds of terraces and flowerbeds. Covered dining terrace. Elevated chill-out area. Barbecue. Poolside shower. Private parking.
- Private heated swimming pool (8m x 4m) with corner Roman steps
The pretty neighbourhood of Casa de Campo has always been one of our favoured locations in this picturesque area of the Costa Brava. Just 4km from the picture-postcard coastal village of Tamariu, the nearest of a stunning cluster of pine-clad bays that radiate around the market town of Palafrugell, its leafy lanes and attractive properties provide the most idyllic of surroundings from which to enjoy one of Catalunya's most coveted destinations.
It is here that we discovered Casa Florencia, an elegantly furnished residence incorporating a carefully planned layout, tastefully coordinated furnishings and the detailed touches of a much cared for home. Its crisp decor of stylish neutral tones makes for a pleasing interior that is light and comfortable and flows easily through the open plan living room to the attractive grounds.
Forming the centrepiece of the exterior area is the swimming pool, thoughtfully heated for added comfort in early and late season months and overlooked by both the wide first floor terrace and an elevated chill-out area of plump outdoor sofas. The latter will no doubt become a favourite spot in which to relax after a day of visiting the sandy coves that fringe the nearby coast. The nearest of these is the charming bay of Tamariu which is only 4km from the house via a scenic route of unmade country lanes.
Just 2.5km away, all amenities can be found in Palafrugell, which draws both locals and visitors to its excellent shopping facilities, colourful Sunday market and the terraced cafes of its atmospheric central square. However, only a short distance further, the delightful castle-top town of Begur (3.5km) provides a charming setting for an evening stroll through ancient winding lanes embellished with boutiques and a myriad of fine restaurants.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.