5 Bedrooms |
4 Bathrooms |
WiFi | Heated Pool | Table Tennis | Restaurant 800m | Small Party Rate |
- Upper ground floor (accessed by external steps): Exterior dining terrace (barbecue). Entrance hall. Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine). Living room (TV, DVD, CD player, wood burning stove) with doors to exterior dining terrace. Conservatory with patio doors leading to stairs to garden and swimming pool terrace. Shower room (no WC). Cloakroom.
- First floor: Bathroom. Double bedroom. Twin bedroom.
- Lower ground floor: Sitting room (TV). Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and French doors to outdoor covered terrace. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and French doors to covered terrace. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (separate shower).
- Outside: Sloping gardens. Barbecue. Table Tennis. Private parking.
- Private heated swimming pool (12m x 6m) with Roman steps.
Tucked away down a winding lane just a short stroll from the sleepy village of Masclat, and only minutes from the Dordogne river, where a wealth of water sports and activities awaits, this beautiful Perigourdine style house is the ideal base for a holiday spent exploring both the Lot and Dordogne regions.
With opportunities for exterior dining in abundance at this pretty property encircled by private, sloping gardens, your hardest decision will be where to position yourself to absorb the tranquility of the outdoor spaces: a first floor dining terrace and conservatory overlooking the large swimming pool are just two of your options.
Inside, uncluttered and light spaces abound, and with the sleeping accommodation split between the first floor and lower ground floor levels, this house lends itself to large groups or sharing families. Each of the three bedrooms on the lower ground floor benefit from privately accessed terraces and en suites, making the property eminently comfortable.
Two local restaurants can be found in the nearby village of Masclat (800m) along with a 'dépôt de pain' for fresh bread in the mornings. The fascinating Périgord region lies just on your doorstep and teems with opportunities for exploration: pick up fresh local produce from the vibrant bi-weekly market at Sarlat-la-Canéda (21km), delve into the prehistoric past at the caves in Lascaux (39km), potter about in a canoe on the Dordogne river, or check out the water sports on offer at nearby Lamothe-Fénelon (4km).
For parties paying the Small Party Rate, only the bedrooms on the first floor will be made available.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.