Casa de Baixo
4 Bedrooms |
4 Bathrooms |
AC | WiFi | Games Room | Children's Pool | Heated Pool | Beach 12km |
- Ground floor: Cloakroom. Living room (fireplace, satellite TV, DVD, CD, A/C, WiFi) with doors to covered terrace/garden. Ante room. Dining room (A/C, CD). Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher). Utility room (washing machine). Central heating throughout the house. Mezzanine Study (fireplace, balcony).
- Lower level: Double bedroom (A/C) with en suite bathroom, dressing area, and doors to side terrace/garden. Twin bedroom (A/C) with ensuite shower room.
- First floor: Double bedroom (TV, A/C) with en suite bathroom, dressing area and balcony. Twin bedroom (A/C) with en suite shower room.
- Outside: Summer kitchen/games room (American-style fridge freezer, sink, table football, pool table, card table, PlayStation, satellite TV, DVD) with French windows onto poolside terrace. Two cloakrooms. Shower. Sun terraces. In-built barbecue. Covered and open dining terraces.
- Landscaped lawned grounds over two levels. Garage and private parking.
- Private heated swimming pool (15m x 5m) with two sets of corner Roman steps (pool can be fenced on request).
- Separate solar heated children's pool (7m x 3.5m).
Offering the same exceptional levels of comfort and style as Casa Cahombo and Casa do Doutor, this impeccable house with its colourful, manicured gardens and breathtaking panoramic views can certainly compete with the very best in our portfolio. With a location that is equally as impressive as its sister properties, Casa de Baixo also boasts many unique and eye-catching attributes. Not least of these is the acre and a half of beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the house and which could, perhaps, be more accurately described as a park!
Spreading over two levels and inlaid with attractive flowerbeds, colourful shrubs, mature olive and citrus trees, tasteful ornaments and even a pair of antique horse-drawn carts, the grounds are an outstanding feature. Add to this the wonderful backdrop of uninterrupted views stretching all the way to the coast (only 12kms away) and you have a wealth of options for a memorable holiday... and some memorable holiday pictures!
It is immediately apparent from the striking, vaulted entrance hall that you are entering an exceptional property. This is an airy and very welcoming house, where the spacious rooms flow easily from one to the other, each one individually decorated with flair and style.
The living room boasts a high, beamed ceiling and a large feature fireplace of local stone. Alongside is an ample dining room with glass-panelled doors leading into the beautifully fitted kitchen, where facilities include an American style fridge freezer, central island and five ring cooker with two separate ovens.
The elegant bedrooms are also extremely well appointed with each one boasting its own bath or shower room, as well as independent air conditioning. A mezzanine/study provides an ideal retreat and the views from here, in fact from all the various terraces and balconies, are nothing short of spectacular.
Stepping outside, the focal point of your holiday enjoyment is sure to be the magnificent summer kitchen cum games room located on the lower level of the garden alongside the two private swimming pools. Reminiscent of a Swiss chalet due to its substantial, wood beamed construction this is quite simply one of the most impressive pavilions of its type that we have seen. Here you will find a large drinks fridge, separate seating and dining areas, two separate cloakrooms and an assortment of activities guaranteed to entertain both active children and restless adults alike. With a shaded veranda, outdoor eating area and an in-built barbecue right alongside you have no reason to stray far and many hours are sure to be spent relaxing in and around this appealing setting.
We are not sure whether it is the choice and colours of the fabrics, the teak furniture, the use of marble, stone and wood, the leisure areas, the views or just the sheer scale of the villa, but whatever it is that makes Casa De Baixo so special, we are sure that your stay here will be unforgettable.
Maid service six days per week (not Sunday). The main pool can be heated (minimum three days notice to be fully effective) at a cost of €210 per week paid directly to the house owner. The main pool can be fenced on request (no extra charge if requested at time of booking). The owners of Casa de Baixo respectfully request that guests do not smoke inside the house.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.