6 Bedrooms |
4 Bathrooms |
Beach 860m | Restaurant 860m | WiFi |
- First level: Entrance hall. Steps down into living room (TV, DVD, ceiling fan, enclosed fireplace). Dining area opening onto covered barbecue terrace. Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher) also opening into covered barbecue terrace. Double bedroom. Double bedroom with en suite shower room. Twin bedroom. Shower room. WiFi. Central heating throughout the first level.
- Upper level: Landing. Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (A/C). Twin bedroom (A/C). Twin bedroom. Bathroom. Large open terrace.
- Lower Level: Garage for two cars
- Outside: Enclosed grounds comprising lawned area, open sun terraces and pergola. Utility room (washing machine). Private parking.
- Private swimming pool (10m x 5m) with Roman steps.
Ideally situated on the hillside between the delightful fishing village of Tamariu (670m) and the hidden beach of Cala Aigua Xelida (870m), Can Perals is the ideal choice for those seeking a comfortable property with attractive grounds that is within easy reach of all amenities and walking distance of the many secret coves that are to be found along this stunning stretch of coastline, designated as being an area of ‘outstanding natural beauty’.
Inside, the house offers traditionally furnished accommodation for large groups or perhaps two sharing families, with the bedrooms and bathrooms conveniently spread over two levels and therefore offering a comfortable degree of independence. The ample glassed-in dining gallery cleverly opens up to convert it into a semi-open air ‘al fresco’ area which, along with its adjacent brick built barbecue, will no doubt be the scene of many a spring or summer feast.
Outside, the spacious enclosed grounds have been delightfully landscaped using magnificent, natural ‘Begur’ stone walls that wind their way throughout lawned areas and colourful shrubbery. A wonderful south west facing sun terrace, complete with a wooden pergola for shade, surrounds the larger than average swimming pool.
Tamariu remains largely untouched by tourism and still retains a delightful sense of old world charm. Its seafront promenade hosts a sprinkling of excellent fish restaurants frequented by local families and visitors that come to enjoy its truly Mediterranean atmosphere.
Booking & Availability: Select a Month (right) to view Availability and click on a price to Book Online.