Masks must be worn on all public transport and in taxis, as well as in shops and commercial premises by everyone except those who are exempt on medical grounds.
Supermarkets/Shopping in general
• Hand sanitising gel is generally available at the entrance to the supermarkets and shops.
• Masks must be worn whilst inside.
• There may be separate doors assigned for entering and exiting, with directional arrows and distance markers clearly visible on the floor, where queues tend to form.
• Beaches are open for public use with social distancing measures are in place.
• Restaurants and bars are open as usual
• Booking a table and paying electronically is recommended.
• Cash, debit and credit cards are accepted in shops and supermarkets.
• Public transport is operational, including ferry services. There may be a limited service, so it’s important to check online timetables before travelling. Masks must be worn whilst using public transport.